Happy Weekdays Lunch
Posted on 27 Feb 2017
Period: 27 February to 28 April 2017, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
Venue: 12/F Redemption Counter
For every HK$200 spending at Food Forum (single daily electronic receipt) at lunch on Monday to Friday (exclude Public Holidays) can collect one stamp on 12/F Redemption Counter. Accumulating five stamps for chances to redeem a HK$100 Food Forum Lunch Voucher. The voucher to be consumed on the next visit of selected restaurants in Food Forum on Monday to Friday (exclude Public Holidays) upon spending HK$200 or above.
Terms and Conditions apply. For details please visit www.timessquare.com.hk or call us at 2118 8900.
Terms and Conditions
1) Limited quota for the HK$100 Food Forum Lunch Voucher. Available while stock lasts without prior notice.
2) To collect the stamp, customers must present the valid daily single machine print receipt and electronic transaction slip from restaurants of Food Forum.
3) Reprint receipts, handwritten receipts, photocopy receipts, split transaction receipts, receipts from purchase of cash vouchers, mobile payment, Alipay, Apple Pay and Android Pay’s receipts, are not accepted for related promotions.
4) To redeem the HK$100 Food Forum Lunch Voucher, customers must present the eligible stamp collection card with 5 stamps on it.
5) Eligible receipts must be redeemed on the same day at the 12/F Redemption Counter between 11:00am and 3:00pm on Monday to Friday (exclude Public Holidays), overdue receipts will not be accepted.
6) Every five stamps on the same stamping card are eligible for chances to redeem a HK$100 Food Forum Lunch Voucher once, and each stamp can only be used once.
7) Cannot combine the stamps on different stamping cards for use. One stamping card can only be entitled to 4 times redemption of the HK$100 Food Forum Lunch Voucher maximum.
8) All employees and relatives of Times Square Limited, appointed contractors, advertising and PR agency, its retail tenants and sponsors are not allowed to participate in the program.
9) Times Square and the participating restaurants reserve the right of making the final judgment on the program and are subject to terms and conditions stipulated by Times Square Limited.